Thursday, January 6, 2011

Creating Trust

I and our treasurer Mr.Prasanna were having an informal discussion. I asked him, "Is there a way by which we can hurt a person the most?" He replied, "Its simple, just break a person's trust." He was right, he just pulled the words out of my mouth. Trust - just five small letters but a big giant meaning. This world revolves around this word.

It takes months if not years to gain a person's trust but it takes seconds to break it. Breaking trust in todays world is quite normal and quite natural. There are individuals who break trust, example Citibank fraud (21st century) and John Law (18th century). There are giant corporations like Everon and Satyam which has broken the trust and who knows how many are yet to come. There are even not for profit organizations working for profits behind the scene.

You might think, why am I talking too much about trust, have I been perfect? Well, I am an average human. I am not perfect either, but I have learned to keep trust. I have learned to trust. I have learned to respect trust and I am careful not to break trust. I think thats what makes me close to perfect (if not perfect).

Its not only me who stands by this principal, but our entire team at NMWS. We have brought the same principal into NMWS and NMWS will never break trust. We are here to build trust. So we request you all to join us and establish trust, and make this world a better place.

-with love,
Krishnan, President NMWS.

4 comments:

  1. :) Thanks Krishnan, we both came up with the same word "trust".

    When you back stab a person, its the worst crime that the guy or gal does. Out of trust, life gains respect, once some one commits the breakup act, it can never be resolved, unless its a heartfelt revival and sincere apology.

    A victim of many such back stabs, still I never ever give up in trusting my friends.

    Well just because a grape was sour, I can't burn a vineyard :)

    In friends is what I've invested my life with.
    With friends, Nesam has sprouted, which grows in our work to be the shelter for lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the current world:

    Every parent to every child "never bother about others just keep winning, get a job get a life". After getting a job they're alienating themselves as they don't care about their parents.

    Parents have to teach trust and not to over trust. Love and care are lost in the cut throat competitive MNC culture.

    If you care or trust, you're made a fool, a laughing stock. Well what goes around will come around always.

    One may be thinking they did what is right and get off easily, but all the deeds are counted.

    Lehmann Brothers was left out Krish ;)

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehmann_Brothers

    Yours truly,
    PXR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lehmann Brothers was a bankruptcy issue (they say so for the outside world) :)

    ReplyDelete